Ontario Reviews

Colaneri 2009 Riesling "Stellucha"
The fruit for this wine is sourced 30% from Colaneri's own vineyard, the other 70% from John Howard on the Beamsville Bench. The nose is peach and pear with a nice hint of something sweet. The palate shows lime, apple peel with a nice sweet sensation though well balanced and with a good medium length lime finish. This'll be a hit in the summer for those hanging around a deck, dock or patio. Interesting to note that the grapes for this wine were harvested on December 21, 2009. Price: $15.95 - Rating: ****+
2009
White
Riesling
4
$15.95
Niagara Peninsula
Available at the winery
http://www.colaneriwines.com
2011-06-01

Get Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Follow Us on Social Media

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Google+ tumblr